11/23/11

Thanksgiving Edition Part Deux: Black Wednesday

I'm thankful for a lot this year but every year I'm always thankful for Black Wednesday. Its a tradition of mine and many of my friends and family. Who wouldn't want to go out on a weekday and party the night away only to wake up to a table filled with food. Now that's what I call a tradition. Happy Thanksgiving!

I will only be sponsoring one place to be tonight, Enclave.


Martin Solveig at Enclave 
When: November 23 : 9 p.m. - 2 a.m.
Price: $25-$50
Enclave
Neighborhood: River North
220 W. Chicago Ave.
The club's Black Wednesday party features a set by DJ and performer Solveig. A VIP ticket ($50) includes express entry and a cocktail reception (9-10:30 p.m.). One of the famous tracks by Martin Solveig is with Dragonette its been a radio hit, "Hello" check out this YouTube Clip: 




No comments:

Post a Comment